- Improve baseline stability by preventing bubble formation in the flow cell
- Adjust back-pressure without disconnecting anything
- Easy mount with 17 mm panel hole
- Three models, all with low dead volume
- Two models with completely biocompatible fluid path
- One model in stainless steel for preparative chromatography and SFC
Even properly degassed mobile phases may contain some dissolved gases that can release bubbles in the detector flow cell resulting in baseline noise and drift. VICI-Jour back-pressure regulators provide a quick and convenient way to improve the stability of detector baseline by providing a constant back-pressure on the flow cell, which stops the release of dissolved gases from the mobile phase.
Because of their unique design, VICI-Jour backpressure regulators have a very small internal volume. The peak shape is not affected when the regulator is installed between two detectors in a multi-detector system, or between a detector and a fraction collector or fraction collector system. Typically, 90% or more of a given component's efficiency will be retained upon passing through the regulator.
A spring-loaded diaphragm provides the force that generates the back-pressure. Spring tension may be adjusted using the back-pressure adjustment screw on the top of the regulator to vary the backpressure without disconnecting any lines.
Biocompatible back-pressure regulators
|1-20 bar (15-300 psi)||JR-BPR1|
|20-103 bar (300-1500 psi)||JR-BPR2|
Stainless steel back-pressure regulator for HPLC/SFC
|90-300 bar (1300-4200 psi)||JR-BPR3|